Instant Pot IP-LUX60 Reviews – Buy Instant Pot IP-LUX60: Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker is an all-in-one pressure cooker, which can perform tasks of six different appliances in just a single one: pressure cooker, slow cooker, sauté/browning, rice cooker, cake and egg program, steamer and warmer, by this you can cook more or less anything you want. If you are facing issues in selecting the best pressure cooker, then read our best Instapot Lux60 Review.
This model is especially for all those people who are tight with their budget and want a quality cooker which can help them to cook more meals in less time.
Instant Pot Lux60 consists of 3 temperature settings for browning/sautéing and for slow cook which means that if you have a tight schedule, then select the ‘Keep Warm’ function in the machine and it will cook the best food as per ingredients and also maintains a perfect temperature without losing any flavor for 10 hours. Hence, it works absolutely similar like a ‘Timer’ feature which allows you to delay the real cooking time of the food, thus you can come back later to finish it up.
During certain days, you might have some time in the morning but won’t know when you will be back. In those days, you can cook a meal in the morning and then set the time according in Instapot Lux60, and when you will be back, the food would be ready. Apart from this, if you don’t have time in the morning, then you can cook food night before using Instapot.
The control panel is large and easy-to-use and you can perform all the operations just by clicking a button. It consists of 10 smart programs, you can click on the specific button and leave the rest on Instapot.
One thing you should know is that Instapot Lux60 is fulfilling the level of the North American Electrical Standards and is also UL/ULC certified.
Instant Pot Lux60 Reviews – Buy Instant Pot IP-LUX60
Instant Pot Lux60 Main features
Here, in this post a complete Instapot Lux60 Review, hence you will have a clear idea about the particular electric pressure cooker model. Until now, if you are making food using a stove pressure cooker, then soon you will be amazed by using the Instant cooker. Making food using an Instant pressure cooker is really easy and risk-free.
Apart from the Instant Pot Lux60 Reviews, there are various other reviews available on our site, you can check reviews and check which electric pressure cooker is best for you. Apart from this, it performs a lot of amazing features as given below:
1. It was first launched in 2017 and it is an Upgraded version of the earlier Instant Pot Lux60 brand.
2. As compared to various other pressure cookers, the inner pot is made using stainless steel with a 3-ply base.
3. It has a total volume of 6-quarts and can perform all the functions of the earlier version. Also, it consists of some extra features including Cake and Egg cooking programs.
4. Instant Pot Lux60 is the only pressure cooker which doesn’t possess the yogurt maker function. For all people who don’t know, this feature was earlier exclusive to an Instapot, some other products are being launched with this feature, along with the upcoming Fagor LUX 360.
5. Apart from this, this model is can perform the task very effectively without making much noise. Hence, it is absolutely great for maintaining the atmosphere of the kitchen.
6. The latest Lux60 V3 model allows you to cook food for 240 minutes, which is two times more than the previous versions of this model.
7. It consists feature of the delay timer, hence it allows you to delay the cooking of non-spoilable ingredients up to 24 years.
8. This model consists of great safety mechanisms which make cooking easy and safe.
9. One of the most amazing security features of this instapot is that it automatically turns off the power when the cooker reaches a certain temperature and pressure.
10. It consists of easy one-touch controls, hence you can just click on the specific button and leave it aside.
11. The pressure cooker only cooks on high pressure. The general range of this pressure cooker is 10.2 to 11.6 psi. It works properly at such high pressure as it has safety measures which makes sure that pressure cooker never crosses 15.23 psi.
12. As it is build using 3rd Generation microprocessor, it can track pressure, temperature, and fixes heat intensity and duration to prepare healthy, and tasty dishes.
13. The cooker has a magnetic sensor to detect the lid position. For instance, if the lid is kept in an unsafe position, the cooker will not run.
14. Instant Pot Lux60 model also consists of amazing soup/broth feature which allows you to cook high-fiber bone broth in just about 4 hours. For this, simply set the pressure cooker to broth and leave the rest to cooker.
15. The cooker is dishwasher free and inner pot is made with stainless steel for more durability.
16. The Lux60 V3 is a budget-friendly pressure cooker. Also, the latest version costs less than earlier IP-Lux60 models.
17. It features a big display panel with a brushed stainless steel body and a fingerprint proof!
18. It allows you to cook food quickly. Using this cooker, your cooking time is reduced to 70% which helps to save more energy.
Most Amazing Instant Pot Lux60 V3 features
Apart from pressure-cooking, the cooker provides a wide number of features such as sautéing, steaming, slow cooking, browning, and rice cooking. The amazing functions of the instant pot really make it a great cooking machine. Apart from this, if you don’t have space in your kitchen for 4-5 appliances, then go for Instapot Lux60 as it performs tasks of some appliances and thus helps to save space. The 6-in-1 programmable pressure cooker allows you to cook a wide number of recipes in less time.
The pot has achieved UL/ULC certificate due to its 10 proven safety features which include pressure regulator protection, excess pressure protection, leaky lid detection, anti-blockage vent, lid close detection, safety lid lock, high temperature and power protection, automatic pressure and temperature control as well high-temperature warning.
Instant Pot Lux60 consists of a different delay timer which allows you the option to delay the timer as you need it. The delay timer goes up to max 24 hours, thus enabling you to inject food in the pot and get it ready on the specified time. The cooker is best suited for people who go to the office in the morning. You can simply put food in the pot in the morning and set the timer. When you will be back, healthy and delicious meal will be ready for you.
This is yet another great function of Instant pot which comes with a maximum 12-hour limit. If you don’t have time to eat food as soon as it’s cooked, let the cooker keep it hot for you. Also, the cooker maintains the freshness, hence you can eat food at your time.
The Instant Pot Lux60 consists of a large display panel which is very simple to use as well as to read. It gives you the option to select a function from the cooker, and the cooker does its task. The display panel consists of a wide number of settings for different types of food, thus enabling you to choose the settings and then leave the rest to cooker itself.
The food is cooked in an entirely controlled and sealed environment. Also, it is cooked in its juices instead of water that would dilute the flavor of the food. Due to this reason, it is able to maintain all the minerals and vitamins present in food. Lastly, it is able to preserve the color of food, thus providing nutritious and highly delicious food.
Wide number of cooking options
The electric pressure cooker is able to cook a wide number of recipes which belong to different parts of the world. For instance, it can cook Chinese food, Italian food, Continental food, Indian food, etc.
Cons of Instant Pot Lux60
Instapot has also some cons as listed below:
1. Size: The pot is too big that you will be forced to keep it at the counter most of the time. Moreover, it can’t be placed in kitchen cabinets and should be kept at the counter. Hence, this cooker is not for people who possess a small kitchen.
2. Not able to change the Quantity in the Instruction booklet
You have to follow the instructions carefully, along with the quantity of food being cooked at once. When you will try to cook more or less food, the food will not be cooked properly. This means your food is either undercooked or gets burned.
3. No color variants
The model doesn’t have color variants. Hence, the buyer has to compulsory buy silver color and this doesn’t provide any good choice to the potential buyer.
4. Missing Instructions
As the product manual mentions that Instapot Lux60 supports slow cooking, however, the manual doesn’t contain any instructions on how to use it.
5. Not a yogurt maker
The V3 model doesn’t possess an option to make yogurt. To make yogurt, you can go with any of the Duo models.
6. Cook Cycle
It generally takes more time than mentioned in the manual for cooking to finish. All the first time users should follow the cooking cycle while making food. Lastly, completely following the cooking manual is also a not good idea if you are in hurry and want the food in the desired time.
As mentioned earlier, the cooker comes with 10 different proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
There is no doubt that electric pressure cookers are safe and secure. They consist of a lot of security mechanisms to track cooking and handle any issues themselves.
Safety Features of Lux60 models are given below:
1. Pressure Regulator Protection: If the internal pressure crosses 15.22psi or 105kpa, the valve which sits on the wall will release the pressure.
2. Safety Lid Lock: Mechanical lock stops the lid to open when contents are under pressure also when electricity is not available.
3. Excess Pressure Protection: If pressure protection regulator valve fail, the high pressure is released into the body of the cooker.
4. Anti-blockage vent: A special vent shield which restrains the food from blocking it.
5. Lid Close Detection: If the lid is not closed correctly, the cooking will not start.
6. Automatic Temperature Control: Tracks the cooking temperature and makes sure that it remains in the safe range. In any case, if the temperature crosses the safe range, the sensor will turn off the heat.
7. Extreme Temperature and Power Protection: A special fuse which will stop the power in case the temperature increase to an instant at which it destroys the electronics and the cooker attract a high level of electricity.
What’s inside the box?
• 6-Quart stainless steel cooking pot
• Stainless steel steam rack – no handles included
• Rice paddle
• Measuring cup
• Soup soon
• Recipe booklet
• User manual
Things to consider before buying Instant Pot Lux60
As you are buying an electric pressure cooker, you need to make sure that you are buying the best one which fits your budget. There are some essential features which you need to know before buying the best pressure cooker. Without further ado, let’s find out how Lux60 makes an amazing choice when you are looking for a pressure cooker.
First and the foremost thing to consider is the material of the Instant Pot. The IP-Lux60 is built with stainless steel from inside and out. Hence, it can’t be hit by rust, nor it can be dented and scratched, thus providing a big lifespan.
The second important thing to consider is, which capacity will suit your needs. For this, you should calculate how much food you are cooking at one time. Basically, a 6-quart electric pressure cooker is perfectly suited for a medium-sized family and it enables you to cook sufficient food for all members.
Next, the Instant Pot Lux60 consists of 10 security mechanisms, thus it falls under the category of safest pressure cookers available in the market. Also, the brand which manufactures cooker makes a lot of difference. The IP-LUX60 is built by Instant Pot, which is one of the most popular and classic brands in the market.
Instant Pot sells cookers with a 2-year warranty, hence it covers the cost of maintenance issues. The electric pressure cooker is available at an affordable price and it provides a wide number of functions.
Wrapping it Up
Lastly, we will leave you with a short Instapot Lux60 Review, so that you can decide whether it’s for you for not. If you want a simple yet effective pressure cooker which can cook all the things perfectly should go with Instant Pot Lux60. The overall functions of the cooker allow you to cook various recipes without any need of a chef.
The electric pressure cooker is safe and dishwasher free. The firm undergoes various tests before launching the product into the market. If you are a beginner and looking for an Instapot.
- Instant Pot Lux 6 qt Multi-Cooker, combines 6 kitchen Appliances in 1, pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, sauté, steamer, and warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Built with the latest 3rd generation microprocessor technology, up to 240 minutes pressure-cooking up to 24 hours delay start, automatic keep Warm up to 10 hours, 3 temperatures in saute & slow cook
Instant Pot IP-LUX60
Instant Pot IP-LUX60 Reviews
User Review( votes)
- 1 Instant Pot Lux60 Reviews – Buy Instant Pot IP-LUX60