Hard-boiled eggs are super easy to make with an instant pot. Delicious food in less time with least effort is what you can get from an instant pot. Making boiled eggs with an instant pot is fun as you can get it done within a few minutes. In addition, you get perfectly boiled eggs which are really easy to peel. In short, boiling eggs have never been this easy and simple before the instant pot.
How to use Hard Boiled Eggs?
Here are some of the best ways you can use your hard-boiled eggs.
- Boiled eggs taste delicious in the breakfast. Make sure that you always have a batch of freshly hard boiled eggs in your refrigerator so that you can have them for your breakfast. If you want you, can even use it for making salads as well.
- No one likes to have boring salads on their plates. But with a few pieces of hard boiled eggs, you can add just the perfect taste to your salad. In addition, it is also good for your health.
- Many of us like to have mayonnaise with our egg salad for better taste. But instead of that, you can add mashed avocados to make it tastier as well as healthier.
- If you want to have something more filling, you can even prepare avocado toast with your egg salad. It is both delicious and healthy for your body.
- Instead of just having plain boiled eggs, what you can do is make deviled eggs with it. You can add guacamole to the deviled eggs for a change of taste.
- You can even use it in a Mason jar to prepare some jar salad for protein.
These are a few ways in which you can make good use of your hard-boiled eggs. If you have any other ideas or recipe, you can try that too. When you have an instant pot, boiling eggs is a child’s play.
The 5-5-5 Method Of Making Boiled Eggs
The best way to make hard-boiled eggs in an instant pot is the 5-5-5 method. The 5-5-5 mainly refers to 5 minutes of coming to pressure, 5 minutes of cooking time and the rest 5 minutes of releasing pressure naturally.
This basically means that it will take you only 15 minutes to get your hard boiled eggs ready. Once your boiled eggs are ready, all you need to do is peel them off and they are ready to be eaten. The eggs are also perfectly cooked which makes it even more easier for you to peel off its hard shell. You no longer have to struggle with the peeling part. Well, that’s the magic of using the instant pot.
Ingredients Required To Boil Eggs In An Instant Pot
To cook hard boiled eggs in your instant pot, all you need is:
- Eggs (you can take as many eggs as you want to boil)
- 1 cup of water to boil the eggs and
- An instant pot
Instructions To Hard Boil Egg In An Instant Pot
If you are using an instant pot for the first time and have less idea about using it, go through the steps given below and you will get an idea.
- At first, pour one cup of water into the instant pot.
- Place the eggs into the steamer basket that is provided with your instant pot.
- Now close the lid securely.
- Click on the ‘manual’ mode and set the time to 5 minutes. This is the approximate time to build up the desired pressure inside.
- Let the eggs cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the time is over, use the Quick Release method to open the top of the instant pot. Be careful while releasing the steam from the top. Being careless can result in injuries and burns.
- Now remove the eggs from the steamer basket and place them into ice cold water. This will make it easier for you to peel off the eggshells easily. Also, you can start peeling the eggs right way. There is no need for you to wait.
- Your boiled eggs are ready. Now you can use them in salads or make toast or do use them as an ingredient of a tasty recipe.
Boil Eggs in Instant Pot
If you want you can always set a few additional minutes to the boil the eggs. This will get you firm boiled eggs. For example, you can add 5 minutes more using the Quick Pressure Release and it will give you boiled eggs with perfectly cooked yolk. However, if you are not interested in this, you are always free to leave your eggs inside the instant pot and allow it to cool down naturally.
With the help of the instant pot, you can boil eggs in the best possible way. Boiling eggs with instant pot can be a bit tricky. It is easy to make but very hard to get the perfect results. If you mess up the cooking you may get disappointed with the results. Therefore, you need to be very careful.